Send a copy of the completed form to the sender

na nanoshare 13 Nov, 2019
Ho creato un modulo di iscrizione online e vorrei che il contenuto e la conferma di iscrizione arrivassero anche alla email del mittente, ovvero al compilante il modulo.
Come posso fare?
​
I created an online registration form and I would like the content and the confirmation of registration to arrive also to the sender's email, or to the filling in the form.
How can I do?
thanks
Gr GreyHead 14 Nov, 2019
Hi nanoshare,
​
Please look at the Demo Forms - the Basic Contact form shows you how to do this.
​
Bob
na nanoshare 17 Nov, 2019
Hi GreyHead,
I have examined the Basic Contact form and put in auto content "Include Email enabled fields" but it does not work! :-(
na nanoshare 17 Nov, 2019
[file=12406]MODULO.png[/file]
I am attaching the image of the form and back end[file=12407]INCLUDE_EMAIL.png[/file]
Gr GreyHead 19 Nov, 2019
Hi nanoshare,
​
Please enable the Debugger in your form settings and copy and paste the Debugger output here.
​
Bob
Li LikeStuff 09 Dec, 2019
I'd like to do this too but I don't see an example in the Basic Contact form. Where in the form can I find this please?
​
Thanks!
he healyhatman 10 Dec, 2019
What are you trying to do I don't understand the OP
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.