Permissions tab / option missing

Restore missing permissions tab in ChronoConnections.

Overview

The permissions tab was hidden in a recent version update, though the underlying permission settings remained intact.
Wait for the upcoming ChronoConnections update to restore the tab, or use ChronoForms v7 for any new list-building work in the meantime.

Answered
Connectivity v6
be bensonley 15 Jul, 2019
Hi Max and co,
​
Just wandering have the permissions options for CC views and functions now disappeared on the latest version? I can't seem to find that option anywhere on new or existing CC Connections created. Or is this simply a bug somewhere?
Max_admin Max_admin 18 Jul, 2019
Answer
Fixed in the next update, the permissions are there but the tab is hidden, so no data loss occured!
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
gi gix.vax 28 Sep, 2019
any news?
i need to switch permission on views
ha har7801 14 Jun, 2020
Was this fixed, I still cant see the permissions tab, but only on the views functions, I can see them on the Events Tab
ha har7801 14 Jun, 2020
This is my current install package, are any of these out of date and causing the issue?
​
Permissions tab / option missing image 1
Max_admin Max_admin 14 Jun, 2020
Update is not yet released!
​
For new listings it's recommended to use ChronoForms v7
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ha har7801 14 Jun, 2020
Thanks, just confirming the new CC update will fix the permissions tab issue for views?
Max_admin Max_admin 15 Jun, 2020
yes, but until this is ready you should use v7 for any new work!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ha har7801 15 Jun, 2020
Cool.
​
I looked at that last night, I thought V7 was just CF Beta. I didnt see any link for v7 CC.
Max_admin Max_admin 15 Jun, 2020
yes, but CF7 can build lists just like CC
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ha har7801 15 Jun, 2020
1 Likes
Oh ok. Awesome. For any new work I'll do that.
​
I just have some mods to make on some older CCs. Ill wait for the release to do that.
​
Thanks Max, keep up the great work.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.