Joomla 2.5.28 to 3.5.1 errors

ne neltek 30 May, 2019
I have done I trial upgrade to Joomla 3.5.1 from 2.5.28
​
Upgrade has worked but front end fails with:
> Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in/home/neltek01/staging/1/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line5
> Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in/home/neltek01/staging/1/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line16
> Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in/home/neltek01/staging/1/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line17
​
I had chronoforms 4.0.1
I have tried installing chronoforms 4.0.8 to no avail
​
staging1.ukboatyard.com
Gr GreyHead 31 May, 2019
Hi neltek,
​
For the first two I suggest that you change your PHP so that you don't require strict standards.
​
For the third, please check that you have the most recent version of CFv4 installed - see this post
​
Bob
ne neltek 31 May, 2019
So I have installed :
Mod_Chronoforms_J3.0_V4.0.3.zip
Chronoforms_J3.0_V4.0.3_Plugin.zip
and
Chronoforms_V4.0.8_J3.zip
​
all downloaded fresh from the site
​
Some errors have gone
I now have errors:
The CEGCore2 library could not be found.
​
in administrator
he healyhatman 31 May, 2019
You've updated Joomla, now it's time to stop using an ancient version of ChronoForms and move to V6.
ne neltek 01 Jun, 2019
Hi - Yes got that.
This is all in stages - the site is a business site and I was trying to ensure I could upgrade and get working asap
Then intention is fully to go to latest forms and rebuild as needed
But that needs to be a later step as downtime is critical
Gr GreyHead 01 Jun, 2019
Hi Neltek,
​
Please check exactly what you have installed. The CEGCore library only came in with CFv5 iirc, maybe you have added a CFv5 plugin or something by mistake???
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.