Forms have stopped saving

How to fix forms not saving in ChronoForms.

Overview

The issue was caused by a website resources problem, not a software bug.
Contact your website administrator to check and resolve server resource issues, and ensure you are using the latest version of ChronoForms via the Joomla auto-update or the official blog.

Answered
ChronoForms v6
ts tshirley 30 May, 2019
Hi,
​
For the last day or so all my forms have stopped saving, whether I use the Save or Save and Close buttons. With Save nothing happens at all, and with Save and Close the form is not saved and a New Form is initiated - it does not go to the Form manager. Same behaviour on Chrome and Firefox browsers.
​
I also tried a backup of a single test form which worked, but the restore did nothing.
​
I am using Chronoforms 6.0.21 on Joomla 3.5.1 and PHP 7.2. There have been no recent changes.
​
All forms seem to work in production.
​
I have now done a full backup of all forms, and my next step would be to remove CF6 and reinstall.
​
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be wrong here? It is possible that the site administrator has changed something but I can't contact him at present.
​
Thanks
​
Tim
he healyhatman 30 May, 2019

I am using Chronoforms 6.0.21


You're a few versions out of date there buddy
ts tshirley 30 May, 2019
OK🙂 and I fixed my problem, it was a website resources issue. Website admin sorted it out.
​
But I search for the latest version and I was told 6.0.21 is the latest. Now I see 6.0.23.
​
Where do I get reliable information about the latest version? I want to always be up to date.
Max_admin Max_admin 30 May, 2019
Answer
The latest is 6.1.2, the auto update in Joomla should notify you, or you may check our blog section!
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ts tshirley 30 May, 2019
1 Likes
Thanks Max.. it is strange, the website didn't notify me. I will check that auto is on.
​
I have now installed 6.1.2.
​
I do like the new developer interface, though it may take me a while to figure out I can see that it is going to be a great help.
​
Kind Regards, and thanks for all your good work on a great product.
​
Cheers
​
Tim
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.