CAPTCHA

gc gcarne 11 Apr, 2019
Hello,
​
I am using CFv5 with CAPTCHA but would go to CFv6 it would solve my problem.
​
A roboter from somewhere is hacking my CFv5 form incl. CAPTCHA and sending messages in increasing numbers so I need to change something to see if I can prevent this.
​
- It looks like reCAPTCHA for checkbox "I'm not a roboter" is not available in ChronoForms v5 or v6. Correct?
- It looks like reCAPTCHA-invisible is not available in ChronoForms v5 or v6. Correct?
- It looks like reCAPTCHA v.3 is not available in ChronoForms. Correct?
​
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
he healyhatman 11 Apr, 2019
v2 Checkbox IS available in v6
v2 Invisible IS available in v6 IF you buy my extension https://skyspider.com.au/store/google-invisible-recaptcha
v3 Frictionless IS available in v6 if you buy my extension https://skyspider.com.au/store/recaptcha-v3
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.