WordPress bug?

Cr Crams 07 Apr, 2019
Hi, not sure if it's a bug or me doing something wrong, but on the WP plugin whenever I change default event to something else than "load" (for example "bla") the form will not find that event and show the "Event not found" value, in my case being "<h1>Error</h1>"
I'm clueless, am I doing something wrong?
Help pL0x!
​
Edit: Forgot to mention that the reason I'm using a different default event is because I have two forms at different locations in the same page and events with same event name conflict
Max_admin Max_admin 06 May, 2019
Hi Crams,
​
Thank you for reporting this!
​
What happens when you apply the new update ?
​
You may also convert the forms to the new v6.1 mode and enable the "pages order" setting to force the form to use the pages available only!
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Cr Crams 29 May, 2019
Hey Max, just read this and I'm gonna try it right away and let you know
​
Thanks a lot!!
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.