Due to Conflict between semantic UI and Yootheme Pro Template the Frontend Editing in Joomla ist impossible

wa wanderschaft 25 Oct, 2018
Hello,
I found a Conflict after installing Chronoform, because I was not able to Edit in the Frontend anymore. Editing Tabs was disabled, so I can not reach the Publishing Tab and the other Tabs (language/Pics etc).
  1. It hapens only when ChronoengineGcore2 ist installed/activated
  2. The Chrome Dev Tool says: semantic.min.js:11 Tab: The method you called is not defined Array(1)
  3. It disables Tab Actions in the Frontend
  4. It happens together with the yootheme Pro Templates, not with prostars
A) Do I need the Chronoengine Pugin in normal Contact Forms? (Maybe it is the easies Way to deactivate it)
B) Is it rather the Problem of Yootheme oder Chronoforms in your Opinion?
​
Thanx for Help/Opinions
he healyhatman 25 Oct, 2018
Pretty sure the plugin is only needed if you want to show the form in say an article using {chronoforms6}formname{/chronoforms6} or however it is you call it.
​
Could be wrong though, never bothered to do it. Always displayed it as a module.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.