Calendar/Datepicker restricted dates

go gotpowr 06 Feb, 2018
I have a form in Chronoformsv4 that I restrict the days (since it uses the Mootools datepicker) to 1st, 3rd, and 5th Tuesdays of the month (plus a dynamic start date). I figured out how to do the dynamic start date in Chronoformsv6, but is there any way to restrict the days to certain ones? I tried a number of things and it doesn't seem to work. Is there custom PHP that I can add in or some sort of configuration I'm missing? I'd really like to upgrade to v6.
Max_admin Max_admin 07 Feb, 2018
Hi gotpowr,
​
This new feature was added just recently and is not available until the next update, you will be able to list the "open days", example:
1,3 //for Mondays and Wednesdays
Is this what you are looking for ? or you need to be able to open specific dates ?
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
go gotpowr 22 Feb, 2018
Hi Max,
​
That helps, thanks, but I am looking for specific dates as well. We only meet two-3 times a month on Tuesdays so I want to make sure that only those days are available for selection. On V4 with mootools picker I have that set with the specific days option, but couldn't find a way to do it in V6.
​
Thanks!
Chris
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.