Buy Now
Sign in

feature request

kechonius , June 26 2007
K
kechonius
hi there, I really like this component and think that a necessary feature is being able to copy forms, duplicate I mean.

regards
GreyHead
Hi Kechonius,

That's a neat idea. When I have to copy now I do it with two browser windows and copy and paste between them.

Bob

PS to Max - sometime it might also be good to have an 'import/export' function so that people could attach forms in the forum here to make diagnosing problems simpler.
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
admin
Hi kechonius, Bob,

Yes, I was planning for a copy feature and an import/export but for the import/export this was going to be for the stored data and not to the form itself, whats a good format to export a form data ??

Thanks,

Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
GreyHead
Hi Max,

Just thumbed through the manual and it looks as though using MySQL 'SELECT . . . INTO OUTFILE' to export a tab-separated file and 'LOAD DATA IMPORT' would do the trick as all you need is the single table row. Otherwise you could use PHP to create an XML file from a row array.

I guess that some validation might be needed on import to check that the html/php fileds were safe.

Bob
Attachments
28-01-2009 19-02-40.png
28-01-2009 19-02-40.png
(8.14 KiB)
31 Downloads/Views
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much