Buy Now
Sign in

Collapse comments to discrete icon

philiplardner , February 17 2009, 18:34
P
philiplardner 1
February 17 2009, 18:34 #23802
I've just installed ChronoComment and it is by far the best comment extension I have tried yet - Thanks!

The ability to collapse the comment entry box is something that is missing from many other comment systems, and that is why I like ChronoComments so much.

Ideally, however, I would like to be able to collapse all the comments as well (and loose the "Show/Hide comments form" text) - and just display a discrete voice-bubble icon in a user selectable position (like the bottom right of a block of text - or to the far right of the content heading.) Click the icon to expand the list of comments and/or the comment entry box. I would also like to be able to switch off the big "Comments" heading.

Thanks,

Phil.
admin 27
February 17 2009, 23:11 #23830
Thanks Phil, I will add this to the todo list!

Regards
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
P
potus 11
June 14 2009, 10:37 #34588
Hello,

I would like to know if this request has been integrated in 1.2 version ?

Thanks !
GreyHead 64
June 14 2009, 10:43 #34590
Hi potus,

I don't believe that there has been a new release since February.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
potus 11
June 14 2009, 13:14 #34599
"GreyHead":
Hi potus,
I don't believe that there has been a new release since February.
Bob

Thank you for your reply. Without wishing to harass the team that made a very good work, you can said me where I could know :
- when they plan to release a new version ?
- if it is planned to include this request ?

Thanks
GreyHead 64
June 14 2009, 14:06 #34602
Hi potus,

You'll need to ask Max, he's been out of town for the last week.

I believe that he's planning to work on ChronoComments once the current ChronoForms and ChronoConnectivity releases are complete. I have no idea what his plans are or what will be included or not.

Sorry,

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
potus 11
June 15 2009, 13:47 #34712
"GreyHead":
You'll need to ask Max, he's been out of town for the last week.

I had not installed version 1.2 and saw that there is already a link to show or hide the form.

Now this subject becomes secondary for me, since I have detected a malfunction in submit form with 1.2 version.

Thanks