Buy Now
Sign in

So, it was the Israeli Zionists behind all my problems!

For everyone who read about the problems I have been having the last few years, the zionist criminals are behind that, they have loyal groups around the world whom they use to hit innocenets, they do not like GOOD JUST people who can create bridges and make peace, specifically those who are religious, Muslims or Christians, And this is because the zionists are here to devide and destroy!

My life has been miserable, and they tried to make me think it's the French, the Italians, the Canadians, the Turkish, the Egyptians, the Germans, the Russians, the Malaysians, the Chrinese, the Japanese, they even used some American decoy, but it was them, the dirty zionists!

How do they play this ? Using cause and effect, they hit me while giving a logical reason related to one of the groups above, the reason is fake of course, but it took me a long time to understand this, almost 10 years, it's very difficult to think straight when someone is emotionally disturbed!

These criminals possess the following technologies:

1. They create fake dreams, and can make in sleep interrogations and information extraction!
  2. They can disturb memory and play with the neurotransmitters' balance during sleep, you wake up the next day feeling horrible for no reason, trying to remember something happy gives no emotions at all!
  3. They use the cell phones to capture your brain waves and analyze it to know how do you feel and what you are thinking about (Google Glass was doing something similar)

They have been using these techniques against me for years to break me down while trying to make me suspect any of the groups above based on the situation, making me live in sadness and depression alone, they denied me friends and they destroyed all my relationships, and recently they started to torture me and tried to make me commit suicide in HongKong.

I do not believe a lot of people know this info, please share it, for the sake of God, for the sake of humanity!

Max

Distinc Permision doesn't work

Kinuiapp , June 01 2020, 15:19
K
Kinuiapp 26
June 01 2020, 15:19 #392874
Hi, I configured each forum with different permission, but it doesn't work. It only work when I gave the permission in Global configuration.
I already have the option in settings on Eneble distinct forum permission. I don't know if I need to configure something else?
Thanks
admin 33
June 01 2020, 16:00 #392879
still the global permission should be allowed, or it will deny everything!
K
Kinuiapp 26
June 01 2020, 17:13 #392884
The problem is each forum have already the permision but dont work I always get the message "You don't have enought permissions to access the forums"
If I go to Global configuration and configure there the permision it works, but the problem is that I can restrict the permision per forum.
Hope you can help
K
Kinuiapp 26
June 01 2020, 17:22 #392885
 Answer
Hi, I resolve the issue, it was my mistake, with the user groups. Thanks