Buy Now
Sign in

Call to undefined method G2\L\Composer::breadcrumb()

matjazv , October 03 2017
Answered
M
matjazv
Hm, now out of nowhere the forum stopped working. With and "The requested page can't be found" error and this info at the bottom: Call to undefined method G2\L\Composer::breadcrumb()

Any ideas?

Thanks for the answer.
paxx
Hi
I had the same problem and I had just made an update of the CEGcore 2 Library.

So I just installed chronoforums v2 again and that helped.

In the update section the CEGcore 2 Library update showed again but this time I did not install this update.
If the problem can be solved why worry?
If the problem can't be solved, worrying will do you no good.
M
matjazv
Thanks paxx it worked for me as well.
admin
So this means that the error occurs only after you install the CEGCore lib update or after updating the forums ?
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
paxx
Hi
After installing the CEGCore lib update.

Regards
If the problem can be solved why worry?
If the problem can't be solved, worrying will do you no good.
M
matjazv
Today I've install CEGCore lib update after I re-installed forum, 2.0.4 version - version of CEGcore lib was 2.0.5 and was updating to 2.0.7 - and this time forum survived. It seems that problem was in previous version - I don't know exactly which it was.
K
Kimball
I got the same error after upgrading Joomla to 3.8.1:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method G2\L\Composer::breadcrumb() in /home/{username}/public_html/components/com_chronoforums2/chronoforums/chronoforums.php on line 77
admin
Please install the latest Chronoforms update, does this help ?

Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!