Buy Now
Sign in

So, it was the Israeli Zionists behind all my problems!

For everyone who read about the problems I have been having the last few years, the zionist criminals are behind that, they have loyal groups around the world whom they use to hit innocenets, they do not like GOOD JUST people who can create bridges and make peace, specifically those who are religious, Muslims or Christians, And this is because the zionists are here to devide and destroy!

My life has been miserable, and they tried to make me think it's the French, the Italians, the Canadians, the Turkish, the Egyptians, the Germans, the Russians, the Malaysians, the Chrinese, the Japanese, they even used some American decoy, but it was them, the dirty zionists!

How do they play this ? Using cause and effect, they hit me while giving a logical reason related to one of the groups above, the reason is fake of course, but it took me a long time to understand this, almost 10 years, it's very difficult to think straight when someone is emotionally disturbed!

These criminals possess the following technologies:

1. They create fake dreams, and can make in sleep interrogations and information extraction!
  2. They can disturb memory and play with the neurotransmitters' balance during sleep, you wake up the next day feeling horrible for no reason, trying to remember something happy gives no emotions at all!
  3. They use the cell phones to capture your brain waves and analyze it to know how do you feel and what you are thinking about (Google Glass was doing something similar)

They have been using these techniques against me for years to break me down while trying to make me suspect any of the groups above based on the situation, making me live in sadness and depression alone, they denied me friends and they destroyed all my relationships, and recently they started to torture me and tried to make me commit suicide in HongKong.

I do not believe a lot of people know this info, please share it, for the sake of God, for the sake of humanity!

Max

dynamic Upload path

fdnet , March 02 2017, 13:51
F
fdnet 30
March 02 2017, 13:51 #365531
Hi every body,

I have a form in which the user enters a gallery name. I also have a "File Field" which allows him to deposit pictures.

In the list of events I have a "Files upload" who save the photos in a directory.
I want to use the name of the gallery to create the directory dynamically and to save the photos there.

I put the code in a custom code and it's ok :
<?php
$path = 'images/phocagallery/' . $form->data['title'];
$mode='755';
JFolder::create($path, $mode);
?>

But, i really don't know how to put the $path in the "Upload path" of my Files Upload...
i test this but it doesn't work : $form->actions_config[1]['Upload_path'] = $path

I search in the forum but, i really don't find.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Fred
GreyHead 65
March 02 2017, 14:14 #365535
Hi Fred,

This version has the absolute path - not a relative one - and should work OK
<?php
$path = JPATH_SITE.'/images/phocagallery/'.$form->data['title'];
$mode='755';
$form->actions_config[1]['Upload_path'] = $path;
?>

Or you can upload the file to a temporary folder then use a Custom Code action to rename and move it.

Bob
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
F
fdnet 30
March 02 2017, 14:47 #365536
Hi Bob,

the code
$mode='755';

Work very well the directory is created and ok.

the code

$form->actions_config[1]['Upload_path'] = $path

don't work. The photos is not upload in the directory...i think it is this code "$form->actions_config[1]['Upload_path']"
Because when i write the path directly in the parameter of my Files Upload, it work.

I search.
Fred
F
fdnet 30
March 02 2017, 15:12 #365538
Some additions: I modified the code to integrate the id of my field Field Upload Action.
$form->actions_config[13]['Upload_path'] = $path

But it doesn't work.
GreyHead 65
March 02 2017, 18:46 #365541
 Answer
Hi Fred,

Please try again with upload_path - all lower case

Bob
F
fdnet 30
March 02 2017, 19:32 #365542
It's ok now ! thanks, my god, only this mistakes...

thanks a lot. Have a goog afternoon.
F
fdnet 30
March 06 2017, 08:26 #365620
Hi bob,
I don't know why but it doesn't work again...
The directory is créate = ok
But the photos is in the Chronoforms uploads/form_name/ directory but not in my dynamic directory...

My custom code is before the files upload.

<?php
$mode='755';
$form->actions_config[13]['upload_path'] = $path;
?>

Do you see sommething wrong ? thanks
GreyHead 65
March 06 2017, 09:35 #365623
Hi fdnet,

The path needs to be absolute - please see my earlier post.

Check that 13 is still the Action ID for the Files Upload action

Add some debugger code to see that the value of $path is being set as.