Buy Now
Sign in

Authorize.net action ultimate Download?

superdmon , May 26 2016
S
superdmon
I purchased the Authorize.net action ultimate subscription on May 26th, 2016 and have not received it yet. How is this sent to me? I completed a contact form yesterday with my email, sales # and information yesterday as well but have not heard back yet on this.
S
superdmon
I meant I purchased it on May 23rd not today. Thank you.
GreyHead
Hi superdmon,

I believe that the CFv5 uses a validation process rather than sending you a file, Please click the 'Validate Domain menu in the Members Area box on the right and you should be able to validate domains for use with the action there.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
S
superdmon
Thank you for the reply. I have validated my domain to generate a validation key, but when using that key on the domain, I get the following error(s).

Validation error, you have provided incorrect data.

Your ChronoForms installation on *DOMAIN HERE* is NOT validated.

Where *DOMAIN HERE* is my domain I entered.
GreyHead
Hi superdmon,

I'm not certain how Max has this working but it looks OK to me at the CF end. I can see a domain+product that the set up yesterday. Then I think that the validation needs that key plus the Product set to the ChronoForms Authorise.net actions.

I'm not sure what else is needed here :-(

Bob
S
superdmon
Thank you GreyHead for the reply again.

How do I get in contact with Max about getting the Authorize.net action ultimate I purchased to validate / work correctly?
GreyHead
Hi superdmon,

You can email him using the Contact Us menu above. I don't have any better way to contact him I'm afraid.

By all means PM me the site URL, the form name, and a SuperAdmin login and I'll take a quick look and see if I can work out what is happening.

Bob