Please upgrade if you are using any earlier ChronoForms v4 release as there are bug-fixes in the release. You can upgrade ChronoForms v4 by installing the new release over the existing one.
There is a bug & fix list for this release here.
Note: a full list of Forms actions is here
Changes in CFv4 RC 3.3
These are in the order that I found them by doing a file comparison with RC 3.21; not in order of importance.
- New 'Full Screen' icon on the Forms Manager toolbar - useful for long forms where you need to move elements or actions around.
- New 'Test Form' icon in the Forms Manager Toolbar in Wizard - displays the form in a new browser tab without the template
- Improved and more compact Form Wizard CSS
- Updated tooltip display for action and elements in the Wizard
- Updated tooltip content for actions and elements in the Wizard
- Added User group inheritance and 'denied groups' to the Authenticator action
- New 'Power Fields' action group for actions that enhance form elements
- New 'Anti Spam' action group for Captcha and Security Question actions
- New 'Redirect/Remote Submit' action group for HTTP Request, Redirect and cURL actions
- New 'Validation' action group for client and server-side validation actions
- Permission updates to ChronoConnectivity action
- Added titles option, option to add data to the $post file and to load file selector(?) to the CSV Export [GH] action
- Bug fix to the MooDatepicker 'Pick only' option
- Updated plug-in helper action for Joomla! 1.5
- Added 'disguise' mode to Show HTML action (?? "the event will be used as a task for the parent app" ??)
- Debug update to Pane/Panel handling in the HTML helper
- Select element renamed to 'Drop Down'
- New function in controller to delete temp files (??)
- Various other changes and bug-fixes