Buy Now
Sign in

ChronoForms 2.3.9 for J1.0.x & 2.5 RC3.1 for J1.5

GreyHead , April 22 2008
GreyHead
Hi,

Max has released new versions of ChronoForms for both Joomla releases. As far as I know these are now 'in sync' and have the same functionality.

The changelist compares 2.3.8.1 to 2.3.9
    [*]Validation lists can now include spaces e.g. 'fieldname1, fieldname2' now works.[/*][*]OnSubmit PlugIns optionally now run before the results email so results from them can be used in the email.[/*][*]The OnSubmit before email code now runs if email is not set to ON.[/*][*]Plugins now run in a configurable order (I don't fully understand this yet).[/*][*]Upload Fileperms bug fixed.[/*][*]Admin now supports menu linking to stored data.[/*][*]Plugin loader now only looks for file suffixed with .php[/*][*]When you copy a form the new name has the date/time appended to avoid duplicate names.[/*][*]New form tables include a 'uid' - unique id - field by default.[/*][*]Validation field input box lengths are now configurable[/*][*]Code blocks now run in a configurable order.[/*][*]Joomla & CB Registration PlugIns now supports 'extra code' before and after plugin code runs.[/*][*]Bugfix in MooValidation.js for validate-selection & validate-on-required.[/*]
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much