Buy Now
Sign in

ChronoConnectivity for joomla 1.7

max90 , October 11 2011
m
max90

Hello,
When is it available for joomla 1.7 chronoConnectivity?
there is a way for it to work with the ChronoForms plugin for joomla 1.7?

f
foleox

yes, i was asking this question myself, just this morning, when i saw this yesterday post. At this moment my intention is to stay with Joomla 1.5.x until the new 1.7 framework is considered stable. But once i do upgrade i want to rely on compatibility of extentions like ChronoConnectivity, when i build a web application with it. I guess this is a common puzzle for web masters/builders and on http://www.chronoengine.com i find no announcement about CC for 1.7 ..

m
max90

I do not think we put so much an extension to convert from joomla 1.5 to 1.7..
some admin can give us some news? :(

a
apryl

There is a feature in CF4 for 1.7 build into Chronoforms component that does the same thing as ChronoConnectivity using the DB Record Loader and DB Multi Record Loader actions. It is a great feature and the tutorials explain very well how it is used.

GreyHead

Hi,

At present there is no version of ChronoConnectivity for Joomla! 1.6/1.7 and I don't know what Max's plans for it are. Most of the functionality is available in the ChronoForms v4 DB Multi Record loader action.

There has never been a specific plug-in or module for ChronoConnectivity though I believe that it is possible to get it to run with some of the general purpose plug-ins.

Bob

ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much

m
max90

so some things I can make them with this new version of ChronoForms?
I'll tell you what to do.

I do a form that users can access basis only, the user fills out the form and data entered are stored in a database.
Each user can fill out the form several times. (it is a form of requests).

The thing that I have not found how to do is this:
View the requests that the user has entered.

There an entry in the menu to do so.

I only found the item to display the form on a menu item and how to save data to db.

GreyHead

Hi max90,

As Apryl says, please see the DB Multi Record Load tutorial in the downloads area here.

Bob

ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much