Buy Now
Sign in

Remove link under form in v 1.5

admin , March 14 2007, 00:39
admin 28
March 14 2007, 00:39 #179
Hi All,

Thank you very much for supporting my component, the new version 1.5 came with some new features and many on the way but took a real big effort, so I though about a very small revenue from chronoforms so you can help me continue working on it.

a Link has been placed to my site at the bottom of the form, this link can be removed by buying a license for 25$ ONLY, but I know some guys can't pay this, so you can just "hide" the link by giving the div with class "chronoforms" a text color of whatever you like in your css so its hidden, but the link will still there

Thank you!

Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Did you try the new ChronoForms7 ? if yes then please send us your comments!!
M
mgartner 2
March 17 2007, 02:40 #199
Where can we buy a license?
admin 28
March 17 2007, 13:35 #202
ASAP this iwll be available att he home page!

Thanks,

Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
admin 28
July 14 2007, 01:25 #1203
Bess, the link is inside a div with a class, use css to change this, you even don't have to edit the html

also you can try to rename the original file then upload your hacked version!

Max
Max
B
Bess 3
July 18 2007, 16:08 #1293
I am not having any luck in changing the link to white. could someone give me a step by step on how to do it as I am not sure where i am going wrong. Many thanks!
GreyHead 64
July 18 2007, 16:31 #1294
Hi Bess,

Put this line in your form code:
<style type='text/css'>div.chronoform {display:none;}</style>

If you have a license then the link will disappear - if you don't have a license then . . . maybe your form will disappear instead.

Bob<br><br>Post edited by: GreyHead, at: 2007/07/18 16:17
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
B
Bess 3
July 19 2007, 03:15 #1303
Hi Bob,
Many thanks for the info. I will try it after this gets clarified,as i dont want to loose the form. this is what i read on the chronoengine page about licenses.

"However, in order to allow everybody to still use the component and even get out of this, the link is inside a div with class : chronoform , use this to hide the link by using different colors or whatever if you really can't pay, but of course the link is still exists at your page source."

As I understand this, if one cant afford the license, then we can hide it by using different colours, in my case it would be white. But I dont want to do this if that really isnt correct, but it does state this on the first page.
thanks
Bess
GreyHead 64
July 19 2007, 04:15 #1304
Hi Bess,

Don't take it too seriously - it's just a bit of CSS that will apply to the link div. Because it's a link it's a bit more fiddly to change the font colour.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
B
Bess 3
July 19 2007, 18:25 #1307
Hi Bob,
I have copied in the code you sent and that works perfectly. I was editing the wrong file before!
Many thanks
Bess
admin 28
July 23 2007, 23:54 #1372
Hi Bess,

if you like ChronoForms and have a moment to vote for us at the extensions directory of Joomla then this would be awesome since a competitor or whoever keeps giving us low ratings to get us down, and this is never the real opinion of our users!

Thanks,

Max
Max
F
Forestelves 5
August 02 2007, 03:56 #1564
Hello again Max,

I'm finishing a Joomla site for a church, gratis, and would like to remove this also lest it appear as though I'm calling myself a Joomla expert but I'm not having much success with my CSS nor that piece of code above (not sure in which box to put it). If you could send me the CSS to change the color of the links, I'll post a link to our board so that people can go to say how well this form works and attest to the CS you all provide. I wish I could pay for it but I'm not even being paid for what I've done; it's not a wealthy area nor church. I can promise you that the 5 people on the committee for the web site will leave favorable remarks there before I turn over the keys or give any of them administrative rights to the site.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Edit: I'm running v.1.0.13<br><br>Post edited by: Forestelves, at: 2007/08/01 23:58
admin 28
August 02 2007, 04:02 #1565
Hi Dave,

Could you please email me in the "contact us" page ?

Sincerely,

Max
Max
S
sanktity 8
June 25 2009, 17:37 #35678
I have looked everywhere, both in css files and php files. I cannot find the div with the class "chronoforms" anywhere.

Can anyone let me know what file I need to edit? Thanks!
admin 28
June 25 2009, 23:50 #35702
@sanktity, did you get a license ? if yes then please go ahead and email me through the "COntact Us" page from the top menu here!

Regards
Max
Max