Buy Now
Sign in

Collapse comments to discrete icon

philiplardner , February 17 2009
P
philiplardner
I've just installed ChronoComment and it is by far the best comment extension I have tried yet - Thanks!

The ability to collapse the comment entry box is something that is missing from many other comment systems, and that is why I like ChronoComments so much.

Ideally, however, I would like to be able to collapse all the comments as well (and loose the "Show/Hide comments form" text) - and just display a discrete voice-bubble icon in a user selectable position (like the bottom right of a block of text - or to the far right of the content heading.) Click the icon to expand the list of comments and/or the comment entry box. I would also like to be able to switch off the big "Comments" heading.

Thanks,

Phil.
admin
Thanks Phil, I will add this to the todo list!

Regards
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
P
potus
Hello,

I would like to know if this request has been integrated in 1.2 version ?

Thanks !
GreyHead
Hi potus,

I don't believe that there has been a new release since February.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
potus
"GreyHead":
Hi potus,
I don't believe that there has been a new release since February.
Bob

Thank you for your reply. Without wishing to harass the team that made a very good work, you can said me where I could know :
- when they plan to release a new version ?
- if it is planned to include this request ?

Thanks
GreyHead
Hi potus,

You'll need to ask Max, he's been out of town for the last week.

I believe that he's planning to work on ChronoComments once the current ChronoForms and ChronoConnectivity releases are complete. I have no idea what his plans are or what will be included or not.

Sorry,

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
potus
"GreyHead":
You'll need to ask Max, he's been out of town for the last week.

I had not installed version 1.2 and saw that there is already a link to show or hide the form.

Now this subject becomes secondary for me, since I have detected a malfunction in submit form with 1.2 version.

Thanks