Buy Now
Sign in

Bulgarian translation

admin , September 14 2008
admin
Bulgarian translation provided by Stefan Ilivanov.

Thanks Stefan!
Attachments
bg_BG_ChronoComments-1.1.zip
(4.49 KiB)
1028 Downloads/Views
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
admin
V1.2 attached
Attachments
bg_BG_ChronoComments-1.2.zip
(7.49 KiB)
923 Downloads/Views
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
X
xendex
Hi Max,
Maybe it would be better to change to v1.2 translation packages in download section too?
admin
yes sure, I will do this!

Cheers,

Max
Max
M
margaritamdz
Hi, all!
I have a problem. When I try to install the Bulgarian Translation, I see this massage: Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.
Can someone help me? Thank you in advance!
admin
Hi margrita,

you need to put the ini files under language/bulgarian lang/ , this is not installable!

Cheers
Max
Max