Buy Now
Sign in

Why does the CF6 Dynamic-Dropdown example called by a CC6 connection event not work?

pdforest , October 16 2019, 23:06
P
pdforest 13
October 16 2019, 23:06 #389602
Hi, in the index event I call {chronoform: dynamic-dropdown} but the form loses all its functionality, why? Can connectivity and forms work together?
Captura3.PNG
Thanks,
Pablo
healyhatman 8
October 17 2019, 12:34 #389608
Well right click, inspect, have a look at the URL the dynamic dropdown field is accessing. Probably pointing to the CC component. Might have to edit the form so instead of pointing to the event name it points to the URL directly, like site.com/index.php?component=com_chronoforms6&chronoform=form_name&event=event_name&tvout=view
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au - I DO NOT work for ChronoEngine!
Donations: paypal.me/healyhatman
Professional Work: kamron@skyspider.com.au
Custom CF / CC Plugins and Extensions: skyspider.com.au/store
P
pdforest 13
October 17 2019, 17:11 #389611
Yes of course you are right when it is called from CC it points to index.php?option=com_chronoconnectivity6...

<select data-reloadurl="index.php?option=com_chronoconnectivity6&amp;cont=manager&amp;conn=dynamic-dropdown&amp;event=dynamic&amp;tvout=view" name="more_details" id="more_details" data-mincharacters="0" type="select"><option value=""></option></select>

When it is called from CF it points to index.php?option=com_chronoforms6...

<select data-reloadurl="index.php?option=com_chronoforms6&amp;cont=manager&amp;chronoform=dynamic-dropdown&amp;event=dynamic&amp;tvout=view" name="more_details" id="more_details" data-mincharacters="0" type="select"><option value="nice">Nice</option>
<option value="verygood">Very Good</option>
<option value="super">Super</option></select>
But I don't know where to fix it in the form ?
Thanks in advance,
Pablo
healyhatman 8
October 17 2019, 23:12 #389612
 Answer
Instead of filling in the "reload event" option, you can go to advanced->extra attributes and type
data-reloadurl:index.php?option=com_chronoformsblahblahblah&tvout=view
data-reloadurl: sorry NOT data-reloadurl=
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au - I DO NOT work for ChronoEngine!
Donations: paypal.me/healyhatman
Professional Work: kamron@skyspider.com.au
Custom CF / CC Plugins and Extensions: skyspider.com.au/store
P
pdforest 13
October 21 2019, 18:31 #389639
With the extra attributes it worked correctly
Thank you healyhatman!