Buy Now
Sign in

All corrupt since yesterday

Proximate , June 10 2019, 11:33
P
Proximate 117
June 10 2019, 11:33 #387370
Hi @all
I've got since yesterday an issue with a new project, while working in the views (changed table view to display all columsn checkbox clicked) - then, everything stucked.
After Logoff / Login i've got those errors everywhere:
Yeah and what should i say? nothing is wrking anymore, when i download the backup and install it into a local server (the db's there does not exists so..) it does not show me the same - so is there any chance to "recover" this connection?
Ah one last thing i think the update to the latest version i've done on friday...
thanks for your help
kind regards
GreyHead 64
June 10 2019, 14:55 #387374
Hi Proximate,
For an immediate 'fix' I suggest that you set your Site Error Reporting to System Default or None, that should hide any PHP Notices (usually they are not a problem except for the intrusive messages).
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
Proximate 117
June 10 2019, 20:38 #387377
Hi GreyHead,
thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately its not just a problem with the error reporting. If its turned off Titles are empty, see name and category on the right for example also in some elements the "Content" looks strange with doubled content for example "SpeichernSpeichern":
healyhatman 7
June 10 2019, 22:33 #387378
 Answer
There was a problem with CC v 6.0.11 where the name fields weren't shown, so when you saved it all the names disappeared. It's fixed in 6.0.12 but you will need to either restore from a backup or re-enter all the names
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au - I DO NOT work for ChronoEngine!
Donations: paypal.me/healyhatman
Professional Work: kamron@skyspider.com.au
Custom CF / CC Plugins and Extensions: skyspider.com.au/store
P
Proximate 117
June 11 2019, 10:54 #387400
Hi healyhatman
thanks for your input - so this is why everyone says "do a backup before an update mimimi" :-P
so, this is how it feels to learn it the hard way :-)
kind regards!
P
Proximate 117
June 11 2019, 11:31 #387402
ahm sorry its me again:
so in ChronoConnectivity 6.0.12 the "name" does not longer exists?
because i've tried right now to re-add the names and yeah... there are no name field anymore?
healyhatman 7
June 11 2019, 21:05 #387407
Try reinstall CC
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au - I DO NOT work for ChronoEngine!
Donations: paypal.me/healyhatman
Professional Work: kamron@skyspider.com.au
Custom CF / CC Plugins and Extensions: skyspider.com.au/store