Buy Now
Sign in

Multi File Upload problem

healyhatman , March 11 at 11:12
healyhatman 6.1
March 11 at 11:12 #384690
Version: 6.0.25
File Upload is not currently working properly when the file field name ends in square brackets. No errors are returned (the 'success' event fires) but the files are not actually uploaded. Using the Custom files config makes no difference.
A warning is generated however
Warning: pathinfo() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\libraries\cegcore2\admin\extensions\chronofc\functions\upload\upload_output.phpon line12
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman

You can now copy+paste code from forums
admin 27.0
March 13 at 19:07 #384795
Thank you, fixed for the next update!
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
healyhatman 6.1
April 12 at 00:07 #385842
Was this actually fixed? Because I'm still getting the warning, the files aren't uploaded, but at least the fail event fires.

admin 27.0
April 12 at 08:21 #385848
It should be, what is your field name ?
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
healyhatman 6.1
April 12 at 10:01 #385849
multifile. The error happens when I use custom file config instead of auto upload

admin 27.0
April 12 at 20:30 #385870
What do you have in the "custom config" ? and what is your field name ?
Max
healyhatman 6.1
April 12 at 21:32 #385874
multifile:jpg,jpeg,png

admin 27.0
April 13 at 12:28 #385906
And the field name ? if your field name is multifile[] then your custom config should have:
multifile.[n]:jpg,..etc
Max
healyhatman 6.1
April 13 at 12:30 #385907
Since when buddy? That .[n] is news to me!
And have you seen my recent email?

admin 27.0
April 15 at 12:48 #385972
Since when buddy? That .[n] is news to me!
Since a recent update, array fields will need the .[n] in the custom config if added manually!
And have you seen my recent email?
it's on my todo list!
Max
healyhatman 6.1
April 15 at 13:14 #385977
Is it just in the multi upload config that that syntax is used? Or will it crop up in other locations?

admin 27.0
April 15 at 15:15 #385986
only there
Max