Buy Now
Sign in

Can a joomla-er help me restoration a shape? [chronoform, jform, myassociations]

Ashishgada , October 17 at 05:20
A
Ashishgada
i've manner too lengthy looking to replace a shape on a domain I admin for and i'm no longer certain what i am doing incorrect it is no longer allowing the edits to expose up. ps I took this mission over from someone else who left on horrific terms so been trying to fill within the pieces. I delivered the name fields to the chronoform design editor but once I save and refresh changes do not display. i've deleted cache, asked website from IPs in different geographic areas. website online is hosted on Rackspace. while the shape is loaded the URL shows submit-labeled-advert?jform%5Bassociation blah blah blah. I took this to intend that jform is the form maker but it isn't always visible on backend in plugins or modules. i have racked my mind on this so any help is much favored​
​​
​ps: This isn't always a regular form, the fields on the backend are all together however each seem at one of a kind instances, for example, the kingdom choice preference suggests up with rest of fields on backend but seems through itself at the form. thanks to your assist.
A
Ashishgada
I've manner too lengthy looking to replace a form on a domain I admin for and i'm no longer certain what i am doing incorrect it is no longer allowing the edits to expose up.
ps I took this mission over from someone else who left on horrific terms so been trying to fill within the pieces.
I delivered the name fields to the chronoform design editor but once I save and refresh changes do not display. i've deleted cache, asked website from IPs in different geographic areas. website online is hosted on Rackspace. while the form is loaded the URL shows submit-labeled-advert?jform%5Bassociation blah blah blah. I took this to intend that jform is the form maker but it isn't always visible on backend in plugins or modules.
i have racked my mind on this so any help is much favoredps: This isn't always a regular form, the fields on the backend are all together however each seem at one of a kind instances, for example, the kingdom choice preference suggests up ABCya Adam4Adam POF with rest of fields on backend but seems through itself at the form. thanks to your assist.
Any Updates Guys!!!!!!
healyhatman
So if it says jform, then it's probably a jforms form.
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman