Buy Now
Sign in

ChronoengineGcore2 Shut Down my site

S
S_Stifler
Hi guys
Word of warning, I have a clean Joomla install and downloaded Chronoforms, Connectivity and Director. Being not such the IT guy, I can't tell you exactly what happened but I think it was after Connectivity that my site, front and back end gave me an error (attached) and I couldn't access it from anywhere and all the forums wanted to do was "Resolve" my ticket or tell me to go somewhere else to post. By some stroke of luck, a guy emailed me saying he could fix it, which he did and these were his comments (you can probably make sense of it as I can't):
"check now..seems admin loading.
send me joomla admin login.
there may be upgraded chronoform version and the problem was started showing.
ChronoengineGcore2 i made enabled=0 in extensions table..
and admin started showing."
Capture.PNG
Might want to look into it.
JA.
GreyHead
Hi JA,
I can't actually read anything on your screenshot - do you know what the error was?
I have seen sometimes that Max has suggested that CEGCore errors can occur if the latest version of the library is not loaded. A fix for this is to install (or reinstall) ChronoForms v6 which seems to have the latest version.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
healyhatman
It says Class 'G2\L\AppLoader' not found
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman
S
S_Stifler
OK, it's just doen it again when I enabled "Director"...again whole website can't be accessed....I have 15 investors visiting my website in around 9 hrs time to deteremine whether they are going to give me some money or not....can someone help?
S
S_Stifler
Capture.PNG
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
(18.8 KiB)
102 Downloads/Views
healyhatman
Just uninstall director then, unless you actually need it
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman