Buy Now
Sign in

Save & Close Causes Dramatic Loss of Fields

coughlin , July 16 at 20:16
C
coughlin
We are having an issue with a large form, where every time we try to save the form, the last 5 sections disappear, in both the front and back end. We are on the latest version of Chronoforms v6, PHP 7.2.7 and Joomla 3.8.10
The server log shows the following error: (32)Broken pipe: AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (passing brigade to output filters), referer: https://aapsa.net/administrator/index.php?option=com_chronoforms6&cont=connections
Have you ever seen this happen before, and do you have any suggestions as to how to fix it?
UPDATE: We found this is only an issue when using the "Save & Close" button. We are able to save using the "Save" button without losing fields, then close the browser window or click "Cancel" to exit the form. Usable workaround for now, but still this is a pretty nasty bug.
GreyHead
Hi coughlin,
I've not seen anything like this message reported here before. Googling it looks as if this might be the result of a processor timeout, The admin forms can be very large indeed and it might help to increase the max_execution_time setting ???
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
C
coughlin
Thanks for the response GreyHead,
We did actually try that, we increased it to 100 minutes, which is rather absurdly high, but it had no effect.
healyhatman
Have you changed max input vars?
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman