Buy Now
Sign in

Confirmation page before submit on multipage form

chekwan , June 12 at 03:10
Answered
C
chekwan
Hi,
I have done for multipage form. But I'm stucked at the confirmation/summary page.
I want the confirmation page at the end of the session (included the back button to re-edit back & save/submit button at the bottom).
Flow Process
- User fill in form (five page)
- Landing on summary and confirmation page (included button)
- Save and submit
Can anybody help me how to do this flow in details step bu steps.
thank you.
GreyHead
Hi chekwan,
I'm not clear where you have a problem?
On the last page of your form you can include a Custom Code element to display the date from confirmation plus a submit button and, if you like a link to the previous page formatted to look like a button.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
C
chekwan
Hi Bob,
Currently I'm using a copy of Multiple Page demo,
now I stucked at last page where it show the summarized of the data. But I have a few problem:
1) I can't put the button at the summarized page because dont have button wizard at the drag & drop panel
2) When we landing at the summarized page, are the data already save in the database or not.?
Capture1.JPG
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG
(37.5 KiB)
85 Downloads/Views
GreyHead
Hi checkwan,
You can drag a button into the page in the Designer tab. In this case though you may want to use a link and format it to look like a button.
If you have used Save Data actions to save the data it will have been saved, if you haven't then it won't have been.
Bob
C
chekwan
Hi Bob,
But I want the back button in the Setup tab.
Unfortunately there's no button/link wizard.
Because I found out that the summarized page using the shortcode below only available in Setup Tab
{section/template:one}​
​{section/template:two}​
​{section/template:three}
Please advise.
thank you
H
healyhatman
The setup tab isn't for adding elements. If you absolutely must have it for some reason, then you can use a Custom Code element in the setup tab and put the html for the back button there, but I suspect you're just going about it wrong.
You can use those {section/} shortcodes in a custom HTML element in the Designer tab.
If I were you, I'd add the back button to the section you're displaying and have those {section/template} shortcodes in a custom code block (setup tab) before the section load.
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman
C
chekwan
Hi @healyhatman
I don't get your explanation. Appreciate if you can attach an example of the form (using sample demo multipage form).
I already do the additional section at the last page and put the {section/template} shortcodes, but the data won't load.
H
healyhatman
On the last page make sure you first have a multipage action, and tick the box "Mix the multi page data with the global data"
C
C
chekwan
Hi @Healyhatman
Tried already but not working.
I have attached the copy of form. So you can check where the problem.
Attachments
GreyHead
Hi chekwan,
The form appears to work when I test except that there is no Save/Submit button on the last page. The data is all there correctly.
Bob
C
chekwan
Hi Bob & Healyhatman,
I have re-attached the copy of form.
You will see I have do the red remarks at the page so you can understand which page is problem
thank you
Attachments
H
healyhatman
OK like I told you on the last page's Multi Page action you need to check "Mix the multi page data with the global data"
C
chekwan
Hi Healyhatman,
I already check the "Mix the multi page data with the global data" because I using the demo form as reference.
Capture4.JPG
Attachments
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG
(82.25 KiB)
43 Downloads/Views
H
healyhatman
Post edited - took me a while to figure out what you'd done wrong.
H
healyhatman
So for the SUMMARY page, which is displayed in the page3 event, THAT is where you need to Mix the multi page data. You were mixing it on the Submit event, which you weren't even on.
H
healyhatman
And of course the back button on the submit page will show empty data - because you've cleared all the data! The submit event is for you to submit and process all your data, you shouldn't need to display it again.
Attachments
C
chekwan
Hi Healyhatman,
Looks like your help have meet my expectation requirement..
thank a lot buddy!! Really appreciate it!!