Buy Now
Sign in

CSS problem / template conflict (design control)

perlfan , May 29 at 09:37
P
perlfan
Hi there,
first - thank you for this great component! However I'm facing the problem that my form shows nicely in test mode but on my actual page it's corrupted as you can see here: http://exxacto.de/kontakt
I assume there is some kind of conflict with my template? In case it displays well in other browers I've also attached a screenshot.
Thanks for help! Frank​
Unbenannt.png
GreyHead
Hi Frank,
It looks OK here using Chrome.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
perlfan
In my Chrome it displays as in the screenhot above. However it should display as in the form preview below. So there is big difference - what could be the cause for this? Frank
Unbenannt2.png
Attachments
Unbenannt2.png
Unbenannt2.png
(19.18 KiB)
84 Downloads/Views
GreyHead
Hi Frank,
When I first load the page the form is correct - but when I re-loaded it I saw the version you first posted. There is a whole section of CSS being loaded - some with #s5 prefixes that is over-writing the CF CSS.
There's also a JavaScript error on the page that might prevent the validation from workng.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
P
perlfan
Hi Bob,
thank you for your answer. It's strange that it's only messed up on reload - also in my browers it first displays perfectly. I'm afraid I won't get this solved when there CSS and JS conflicts.
Thanks anway! FRANK
P
perlfan
Hey Bob,
I just checked again the contact form and it now works also on reload I didn't change anything though... hm - we'll see if it stays that way which would be awesome.
FRANK
R
r.phillips
Hello,
Thank you for this thread. I am also experiencing this issue. The form seems to first load correctly, but when I randomly check with a different browser or refresh the page in the same browser, the form appears to break. I've experienced a huge drop of form submissions and I believe this is the reason why. I cannot figure out how to fix it. Would you be able to help? The web address is: https://customplasticsinc.com/index.php/contactus
Here's a screenshot of when it "breaks". Thank you.
Screen_Shot_2018-06-18_at_12.02.01.png
Attachments
(63.96 KiB)
29 Downloads/Views
(63.96 KiB)
41 Downloads/Views
Screen_Shot_2018-06-18_at_12.07.00.png
Screen_Shot_2018-06-18_at_12.07.00.png