Buy Now
Sign in

Replace checkbox label with mine

jdran , May 25 at 10:46
J
jdran
How can I change the "Secondary checkbox label." with mine?
I try to change it via Code tab, but it is always coming back to default, no matter what i do.
Same happens with the "field is required" tooltip. I cannot find how to change it in my language.. I had done it in the past but I can't find it now..!
GreyHead
Hi jdran,
Changing the text in the box works correctly when I test. Are you using Custom Code or the Wizard Designer?
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
J
jdran
Finally I found how to change the "Secondary Checkbox Label". Either I was missing it, or it now works. I am not sure, but it works now.
However, I cannot find how to change the "field is required" tooltip. In Designer a field is labeled "tooltip" but it adds a blue tooltip in the form. What I want is if the user forgets or does not complete a field, to be reminded via the red tooltip.
I have changed it in the past, but I cannot find how to do it now. I m looking all over the folders via ftp but I see nothing. Nor I have touched the overrides in language overrides.
If it helps, this tooltip is a bit different from others. The others say "field is required" in my language correctly, but this one says "Please make at least 1 selection(s)." Where should I look for changing it?
I am using the Designer (if you mean by this Wizard Disgner, I have the Choroforms 5). In the Code (it is a tab called Code, not Custom Code) I see no info about the "field is required" so I guess I had done it in a different way.
Thank you for your time
Yannis
GreyHead
Hi Yannis,
Please see this FAQ
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much