Buy Now
Sign in

Trying to make Chronoforms work with

mucchina74 , March 12 at 21:47
M
mucchina74
Hi guys,
I've created a Chronoform, then a module on it and finally added it in a Pagebuilder's page with the following HTML using the third-party modal plugin:
<p style="text-align:center;"><a>{modal article=98}RICHIEDI BROCHURE{/modal}</a></p>
Please see:
http://www.vonwunster-next.it/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=45 (RICHIEDI BROCHURE).
As you can try, after clicking on the RICHIEDI BROCHURE link, the Chronoform is actually open, but with the two following issues:​
​1. css seems to be not loaded (I can see some cegcore2 "runtime" css parameters in the inline form not present in the form open as a popup​
​2. even if I fill all the values, I'm redirect on a page where it is said that mandatory paramter as missing​
​​
​Do you have any experiences of similar situation?​
​​
​Thanks a lot and regards,
Raffaella
Gatsman
Hello Raffaella,
As a start i would change the way that the form is loaded in your page, Chronoforms 6 has its own modal system so i would use that.
You can do so like this:
01. In your form set the Setup -> Display Section -> PopUp -> PopUp Modal = Yes also there set a value at the Display on click of to something like: #openformbutton
02. To load your form in your page with the Chronoforms Plugin ,install and activate the plugin and use this code to display the form: {chronoforms6}YOUR_FORM_ALIAS_HERE{/chronoforms6}
03. Set the ID openformbutton and remove the link from the button (RICHIEDI BROCHURE)
Now your form should open when you click the button with the Chronoforms modal system.
M
mucchina74
Hi Gatsman,
Thank you for your reply!
I've tried to do as suggested but it seems the plugin does not take effect.
This is the HTML:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span class="top sppb-btn sppb-btn-white sppb-btn-lg sppb-btn-block">RICHIEDI TOP{chronoforms6}top{/chronoforms6}</span></p>
Actually it works fine inside
M
mucchina74
...a nornal article, but the plugin seems not having effect inside a "Raw HTML" addon of a PageBuilder's page.​
​​
​I know that this effect a third party software, but do you have an idea about the reason?​
​​
​Thanks again for your precious support, and apologies for the reply in two parts
M
mucchina74
Also tried another possible way: I've create a module containing an article with the Chronoform plugin syntax, and used the Joomla Module addon of pagebuilder.​
​But the outcome is the same: instead of seeing the button to click and open the form, I see: {chronoforms6}top{/chronoforms6}
Please have a look into:
http://www.vonwunster-next.it/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=45
red box "TOP".
GreyHead
Hi mucchina74,
It looks like the Joomla Module addon of pagebuilder does not support Joomla! plug-ins.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
M
mucchina74
Hi GreyHead,
Thanks for your reply.
What looks strange to me is that the {chronoforms6} plugin seems not working also in the "Raw HTML" addon , considering that there, for example, the {modal} plugin works fine.
Raffaella
GreyHead
Hi Raffaella,
I have no idea - what do the docs for these components say?
I notice that you have some odd {/modal} and {modal article=100} showing on the page you linked to so something is not working.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
M
mucchina74
Hi GreyHead,
Thanks again for your support!
These are plugins from RegularLabs' modal popup, used before Gatsman told me that Chronoform could be open as a popup autonomously.​
​​
​These evening (European...) I will remove all modal in the page and try to check this will let {chronoforms6} plugin working.
Kind regards,
Andrea
M
mucchina74
The test was unsuccessful
​I've created a simple page in PageBulder with the follow Raw HTML (working fine inside a simple article):
<p style="text-align: center;"><span class="top sppb-btn sppb-btn-white sppb-btn-lg sppb-btn-block">RICHIEDI TOP</span>{chronoforms6}top{/chronoforms6}</p>
But the plugin code is not properly managed:
http://www.vonwunster-next.it/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=46
Kind regards,
Raffaella
Gatsman
Try this
Install the Chronoforms 6 Module load your form in that module and set the module active in the page that you want (maybe in a position like footer or debugger)
Put this code in your Page Builder
<p style="text-align: center;"><span id="OPENFORMBUTTON" class="top sppb-btn ​
​sppb-btn-white sppb-btn-lg sppb-btn-block">RICHIEDI ​
​TOP</span></p>
and make sure you have the PopUp form set to open on click of #OPENFORMBUTTON
Lets us know how it went.