Buy Now
Sign in

How use chart widget???

senmadrid , March 01 at 09:59
S
senmadrid
Hi, Im new with Chronofomos v6, im creating a test survey and i want use the chart widget but i don't know how
Im actually have a test survey with 2 dropdown question, and the results save in db without problem, how i use the char widget?
Captura-de-pantalla-2018-03-01-a-las-9.37.32.png

​here i dont know what to do, ​
​​
Captura_de_pantalla_2018-03-01_a_las_9.44.03.png
​this is my table with the save data test​
​​
​I want only show a bar-graphics with the results ​
​​
​thx for helping​
​S!
S
senmadrid
im trying but I don't know what do i don't find any reference in the forum and the manual don't say nothing :/
in Data provider im using {var:read_data15}, but in X Field name and Y Field name i don't know what do. I try with "chart.oro_parece_plata_no_es", "chart.result.oro_parece_plata_no_es", "{var.count: chart.oro_parece_plata_no_es}", ect but nothing work
in a custom i can show the json, and do a loop but nothing more
Captura_de_pantalla_2018-03-05_a_las_13.00.50.png
I only need create a bar chart with the result of the row "oro_parece_plata_no_es", a bar char with the x axys showing the options (uva, naranja, plantano) and the y axys showing the results of the survey (3, 5 , 4)
Attachments
admin
Hi senmadrid,
Please try to enter "oro_parece_plata_no_es" in the "X field" and "result.oro_parece_plata_no_es" in the Y field, does it help ?
if not then please try to use this in the data provider:
{var:read_data15.[n].resultados}
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
S
senmadrid
Hi admin, don't work this solution
I try:
Data provider: {var:read_data15}
X Field name: oro_parece_plata_no_es
Y Field name: result.oro_parece_plata_no_es
Data provider: {var:read_data15.[n].resultados}
X Field name: oro_parece_plata_no_es
Y Field name: result.oro_parece_plata_no_es
I also try:
(chart is Name of chart widget)
Data provider: {var:read_data15.[n].resultados}
X Field name: chart.oro_parece_plata_no_es
Y Field name: chart.result.oro_parece_plata_no_es
Data provider: {var:read_data15}
X Field name: chart.oro_parece_plata_no_es
Y Field name: chart.result.oro_parece_plata_no_es
I try also with {var:oro_parece_plata_no_es}, with {data: ..}, with {var:char.oro....}, a lot of combinations, no lucky for me
admin
Hi senmadrid,
I have tested this and the following works for me:
Data provider: {var:read_data15.[n].resultados}​
​X Field name: oro_parece_plata_no_es​
​Y Field name: result.oro_parece_plata_no_es
Please make sure that you do not have any spaces, are you sure the read data name is read_data15 ?
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
S
senmadrid
no, don't work for me, and dont know why...
the data_name is ok, read_data15 is only a normal "read data" , I only select the "database_table"( xxx_chronoforms_data_encuesta-de-prueba-con-char) and set "Model name" (resultados) (I try also in "Fields to retrieve" put "oro_parece_plata_no_es" and work in custom code show result but no in char)
I load the web and chronoforms in other server with other php version but i have same result:
if I preview the forms with char widget don't show nothing (the web is thinking 10 secons, and only show blank page) if I use the inspect element in firefox, the web showme a 500 server error :/
thx for helping