Buy Now
Sign in

Error with NoCaptcha

makelabsrl , February 28 at 11:12
Answered
M
makelabsrl
Hi, i'm trying to set the recaptcha on my form, but in the setup tab in the contact form page i can't see the item "Load Google NoCaptcha" and "Check Google NoCaptcha". How can I add these?
thanks
admin
Hi makelabsrl,
Are you using an Easy form ? because if yes then you will need to switch to the advanced mode.
If you are in the advanced mode then the NoCaptcha actions are under the "Anti spam" group
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
M
makelabsrl
Easy or simple?
Anyway, I can't remember.. I just add a new form, normal, not simple, but the action I mentioned aren't under the group Antispam
admin
What do you have under the Anti spam group then ?
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
M
makelabsrl
I have only these:
Schermata_2018-03-01_alle_09.01.11.png
Attachments
(32.87 KiB)
61 Downloads/Views
GreyHead
Hi makelabsrl ,
Please upgrade to the latest release of CFv5.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
M
makelabsrl
How can I do this? I have to upgrade to version 6? in this case can i use the same form?
thanks
GreyHead
Hi makelabsrl,
No, you just need to download and install the latest release of CFv5. It looks like the version you have is quite old and does not support Google ReCaptcha.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
M
makelabsrl
Ok, I solved, thanks