B
bytekultur
Hello​
​​
​I have two questions for connectivity V6​
​​
​First: ​
​is it possible to show an simple HTML Output, instead of a Table?​
​I tried to make an HTML view and only put "User.firstname User.lastname;Email.email</br>" there, but it only shows me that line, instead of making a list with all my entries.... (I also tried it with an repeater view - but same result as with the HTML)​
​ ​
​Second: ​
​I have a field called "group" where there are values like "Aktivmiglieder" or if the user is in more than one group, the value can also be like "Aktivmiglieder|*|Sponsoren"​
​Now i made a where condition in the filter settings like User.cb_field_gruppe:Aktivmiglieder - but with this, it only shows me the Aktivmitglieder if they are in no other group...​
​so i need something as the "LIKE" from mysql... is there any solution?​
​​
​For any Tipp I'm very thankful​
​Best regards,​
​Maya​
admin
Hi Maya,
  1. Are you trying to display date from a specific data source ? what is the user.firstname ? logged in user ?
  2. You can use this syntax:
Model.field_name/LIKE:%VALUE%
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
B
bytekultur
2. Thanks for the syntax - that works very well!!!
1. I try to make an simple list for the backend, so the moderators can copy for AcyMailing Import - there you need "Surename Name; Email" in the text import - these are three fields from Community Builder and com_content. I do get the list right with all I need, but with copy paste it would be more easy if the output would not be a nice looking table...
in the table view i put these three Elements in the comumn
User.firstname:Vorname
User.lastname:Nachname
Email.email:Email
Thank you very much already :-)
admin
Hi Maya,
Then you will need a "Repeater" view but not a table, in the body section use this syntax:
{var:repater_name.row.User.firstname}
to retrieve the value of the first name, and use the same syntax for other fields.
The repeater data provider should be set to be the same like the table.
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
B
bytekultur
Thank you very much for this quick and great help!
best regards,​
​Maya