Buy Now
Sign in

file field validation

sifaka , February 09 at 19:49
S
sifaka
So my form works right, but after entering a valid file in a file upload field, the red correction boxes persist. Is there a way for them to disappear immediately once an acceptable file has been selected?
scrnshot.png
scrnshot2.png
GreyHead
Hi sifaka,
I don't see any red correction boxes there? What are they exactly?
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
S
sifaka
Greyhead, I mean the red background color or fill color in the field area, and the red messages repeating the field name "send us a document for an estimate" above and below the field area. Even after I enter a good file, they stay there, like a warning, until if fill in another field.
I want it so that when I enter a valid filename for upload, the red fill color, and red text above and below go away.
admin
Hi Sifaka,
It does not disappear when you click some where on the form ?
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
S
sifaka
Sure GreyHead. It does. And that's good enough. I just thought it might let go immediately upon entering. Now I am having trouble with a recaptcha error message even after I have taken the recaptcha field off of the form. I have replaced it with security images, and the website still tells me i have not passed the recaptcha. Wait for a few minutes? Revamp the whole form?
scn4.png
scr.png
Attachments
scn4.png
scn4.png
(150.91 KiB)
15 Downloads/Views
scn4.png
scn4.png
(150.91 KiB)
13 Downloads/Views
scn4.png
scn4.png
(150.91 KiB)
20 Downloads/Views
scr.png
scr.png
(137.29 KiB)
13 Downloads/Views
scr.png
scr.png
(137.29 KiB)
23 Downloads/Views
S
sifaka
Sorry Greyhead, for the hasty post. I had a NoCaptcha field in the Setup section that I missed. I removed it and it is not showing the NoCaptcha error message now. Thanks a lot, Chronoforms is a wonderful product!
admin
Hi Sifaka,
Sure GreyHead. It does. And that's good enough. I just thought it might let go immediately upon entering.
I think this should be fixed in a future update!
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!