​These are high value and specific uses in a niche industry​
​​
​Status​
​There are 8 categories where those items reside​
​Each item has an image and no more than 20 words​
​I'm looking at having each content item/page having between 6 and 10 items​
​​
​Outcome​
​A visitor can view each category/page and select those items they wish to hire (click buttons) and collectively add those items to an email email the site owner.​
​This communication would include the list selected, phone, email and location and any comments/queries​
​​
​I've reviewed a number of shopping cart components and whilst they function well for an e-commerce site our site doesn't require ...​
​​
​* e-commerce/payment gateway​
​* freight​
​* registration​
​* currency​
​* product details​
​* star ratings​
​* comments/reviews​
​* social media sharing​
​​
​Thinking that this may be something that can be achieved with Chrono​
​​
​I'm envisioning a form in a module that adds the items selected to it for emailing.​
​Am I pushing the boundaries too far or is this a custom build?​
​ Hope this description is clearer than mud​
​Thanks

admin

Hi Yerg,

If you need this in a "form" style, then you can build a multi page form and add the data into the email at the end, but if you want a catalog style where the user can browser freely, save selections and finish the process at anytime with an email (checkout style) then you better use ChronoConnectivity, and you will need to use the "Save to session" feature to save the user selections and use them later

Best regards

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
Y
yerg

Thanks for that clarification Max, will follow on there​

Fingers crossed you removed the double post. Browser seized and upon restart doulbe post.​

Y
yerg
Max ... what's the process to get some professional support for this?
Thanks
admin
Hi Yerg,
Did you try something ? what do you need help with ?
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!