Buy Now
Sign in

ChronoForm Not Displaying in Article

Tflores87 , February 01 at 22:06
T
Tflores87

Hi,

My name is Timothy, I am new to using ChronoForms. So far, I have created a form that looks good, it just won't show in my Article. We haven't been in contact with our old Wed Designer, and I am not sure what their Validation Key was, so I decided to buy the Latest Version (6) since the old Version was giving me a Fatal Error whenever trying to edit the Form. I have tried all versions in the Article (similarly to theirs), but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated!

{chronoforms}tour-our-school{/chronoforms}
{chronoforms6}tour-our-school{/chronoforms6}
{chronoforms}TourOurSchool{/chronoforms}
admin

Hi Timothy,

In v6 your form has a form name and a form "alias", please use this syntax to display the form inside an article:

{chronoforms6}form-alias{/chronoforms6}

Additionally the Chronoforms6 plugin must be installed and enabled.

Best regards

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
T
Tflores87

Hi, Max!

Thank you for getting back with me. I had to install AND activate the plugin. Simple stuff, but we are new to Joomla Is it okay for me to delete the old Chronoform Plugin?

admin

Hi Timothy,

If you are not using the old one then you can delete it safely!

Best regards

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!