Buy Now
Sign in

Validated Error

Enoo , December 13 2017
E
Enoo
Hi.

I purchased a key for ChronoForms, and input the key on the backend. I received the "Validated successfully." message.

However I still have the "One element is not displayed on the frontend because the extension is not validated." message a number of times on the frontend.

I have cleared the forms cache. I have cleared/isn't enabled the global cache.

What is wrong?
admin
Hi Enoo,

Which Chronoforms version ? do you have the latest update ?

Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
E
Enoo
I'm running ChronoForms6. I believe it is the latest version.

Name  Location  Type  Version
ChronoengineGcore2  Site  Plugin  1
ChronoForms6  Administrator  Component  6.0.15
ChronoForms6  Site  Module  v6.0.1
Chronoforms6  Site  Plugin  V6.0
ChronoForms6 Package  Site  Package  6
E
Enoo
Any ideas why the component is failing to validate correctly? The form was working correctly using the trial option and then when I purchase a key and try to validate the component it stops working. Slightly frustrated.
admin
Hi Enoo,

Can you still see the validation notice in the admin area ?

Could you please send me a message using the "Contact" page so that I can check your website ? normally there should be no problems but maybe there is a conflict some where.

Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!