Buy Now
Sign in

Update to version 6.0.5 bug

vales , November 12 2017
Answered
v
vales

After the update I received a blank page in the frontend and joomla backend.
To resolve, I replaced the cegcore2 directory with the previous version 6.0.4.

Joomla 3.8.2
mysql 5.6.33
php 5.6.29

admin

Hi vales,

Replacing the directory may have some side effects, please try to set the error reporting in Joomla config to "Maximum" then test the update again, do you receive any errors ?

Best regards

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

v
vales

Fixed.
The problem is setting up a server.
On other servers it all ok.
Greetings

admin

Hi Vales,

Great to know, but this happened with Connectivity only ? not Chronoforms ?

Best regards

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

v
vales

270/5000
I just did update to chronforms 6.0.14 that I had suspended. Everything is done successfully.
So cegcore2 should have been updated by the chronoforms6 package.
I remain with the doubt that the update of chronoconnectivity has been successful.

With best regards

v
vales

Same behavior on local site in windows 10 with wamp server.

admin

Hi vales,

Whats the 270/5000 ? did you try to set the error reporting to maximum on wamp ?

Best regards

Max

v
vales

Sorry, 270/5000 I do not know how it came. Maybe the translator. You do not consider it.
The error report is already set up in development mode and no error is shown.
However, the following installation of chronfoorms6 seems to have arranged everything.

c
currucutaco

Hi, I have the same problem after update the ChronoConnectivity only see a blank page at fronted
I do not know how to solve it now

Please help me!! Thanks

admin

Hi currucutaco,

Please try to set the error reporting to maximum under the Joomla global config, check if you receive any error messages, and you also try to install the latest Chronoforms6 update

Best regards

Max