Buy Now
Sign in

Email Problem

cloud-solutions , September 21 2017
c
cloud-solutions

I have a weird problem that on a certain platform emails are not sent (it works on the development environment but on the production environment). This happens with Chronoforms6 and Joomla 3.8. Joomla emails generally work, but it gets stuck somewhere when the a chronoform is submitted. There are two functions attached to the 'submit' event. First the email, then a redirection.

When the submit button is clicked, the form turns visibly into loading mode (form is disabled and a progressing/loading symbol is shown on top of the form). Then the loading mode disappears again, but I stay at the same page. No email is sent and the redirection is not happening. Any ideas?

I read about the possibility to debug forms, which sounds helpful, but I didn't get it to work. I attached a debugger function before and after the email function to try it (see https://screencast.com/t/FjOsfu45), but where am I supposed to find the debug infos then when submitting the form? I didn't find anything.

Thanks

calculus00

Hello cloud-solutions,
I'm not a Chrono professional, but after checking your new post, I think that the following links may help:
Problems with 'Reply To' Email addresses
P.S: I'm just an automated service ;)

I'm an automated service, my answers may help, but they may not be accurate.

GreyHead

Hi cloud-solutions ,

Do you have Ajax submission enabled? If so please try disabling that - you should then see the debug info when the form submits. If you don't then maybe the form is not submitting at all, that can be a problem with SEF URLs.

Bob

ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much

d
drumevika

Hello, I am an admin of the site http://eu2007.com/index.php/form. I tested the form several times, but when I change my email with that of the client, it turns out that emails stop delivering. Can you help me if you see any errors?
I send you the Debugger code:

Array
(
[chronoform] => form
[event] => submit
[text2] => Проба за нова форма за кандидатстване
[text3] =>
[text4] =>
[radio5] =>
[radio6] =>
[calendar7] =>
[calendar8] =>
[text9] =>
[radio10] =>
[text11] =>
[text12] =>
[email] =>
[text14] =>
[text15] =>
[radios16] =>
[radios17] =>
[radios18] =>
[text19] =>
[radios20] =>
[radios21] =>
[radios22] =>
[text23] =>
[radios24] =>
[radios25] =>
[button26] =>
[roksprocket-showitems] => 1
[b48b1d0619db2dca8fbeba4988739d50] => fic4k0kj1okn4m7umcgg4al7t5
[538b30414fb5aca78eba79c827573c77] => 84106dt1lepl43nqllqrnatuf7
[Itemid] => 455
[option] => com_chronoforms6
[view] => form
)

Array
(
[email3] => Array
(
[recipients] => Array
(
[0] => agency_europe@yahoo.com
[1] => drumevika@abv.bg
)

[subject] => МОЛБА ЗА БЕЗПЛАТНО КАНДИДАТСТВАНЕ
[body] =>
<table width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="3" border="0" class="ui table"><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Трите имена</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left">Проба за нова форма за кандидатстване</td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Адрес, град/село, улица, номер</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Дата на раждане</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Владея английски език</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Владея руски език</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Бих желал/а да кандидатствам за работен период от дата/месец</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>до дата/месец</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко месеца искате да работите?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Можете ли да заминете веднага?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>По възможност желая да замина заедно с</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Мобилен телефон</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>E-mail</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Имате ли шофьорска книжка? Категория, от колко години?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Шофирате ли често? Какво превозно средство?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Алергични ли сте към нещо?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Пушите ли?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко често употребявате алкохол?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Какво образование имате към настоящият момент?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Работите ли в момента?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Имате ли криминални прояви?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко дена в седмицата бихте искали да работите?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко на ден бихте искали да заработвате?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Какъв вид работа сте готови да работите?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Посещавали ли сте Великобритания?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr></table>
[from_name] => Агенция Европа - работа и студентски бригади в чужбина
[from_email] =>
[reply_name] => Агенция Европа
[reply_email] => agency_europe@yahoo.com
[result] => the Mail sent successfully.
[var] => 1
)

)

admin

Hi,

Please ensure that the "from email" matches the domain name you are using and try to make it different of the recipients addresses.

Best regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

d
drumevika

Hello, I am an admin of the site http://eu2007.com/index.php/form. I tested the form several times, but when I change my email with that of the client, it turns out that emails stop delivering. Can you help me if you see any errors?

I send you the Debugger code:

Array
(
[chronoform] => form
[event] => submit
[text2] => Проба за нова форма за кандидатстване
[text3] =>
[text4] =>
[radio5] =>
[radio6] =>
[calendar7] =>
[calendar8] =>
[text9] =>
[radio10] =>
[text11] =>
[text12] =>
[email] =>
[text14] =>
[text15] =>
[radios16] =>
[radios17] =>
[radios18] =>
[text19] =>
[radios20] =>
[radios21] =>
[radios22] =>
[text23] =>
[radios24] =>
[radios25] =>
[button26] =>
[roksprocket-showitems] => 1
[b48b1d0619db2dca8fbeba4988739d50] => fic4k0kj1okn4m7umcgg4al7t5
[538b30414fb5aca78eba79c827573c77] => 84106dt1lepl43nqllqrnatuf7
[Itemid] => 455
[option] => com_chronoforms6
[view] => form
)

Array
(
[email3] => Array
(
[recipients] => Array
(
[0] => agency_europe @[at] yahoo [dot] com
[1] => drumevika @[at] abv [dot] bg
)

[subject] => МОЛБА ЗА БЕЗПЛАТНО КАНДИДАТСТВАНЕ
[body] =>
<table width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="3" border="0" class="ui table"><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Трите имена</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left">Проба за нова форма за кандидатстване</td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Адрес, град/село, улица, номер</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Дата на раждане</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Владея английски език</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Владея руски език</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Бих желал/а да кандидатствам за работен период от дата/месец</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>до дата/месец</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко месеца искате да работите?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Можете ли да заминете веднага?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>По възможност желая да замина заедно с</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Мобилен телефон</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>E-mail</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Имате ли шофьорска книжка? Категория, от колко години?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Шофирате ли често? Какво превозно средство?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Алергични ли сте към нещо?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Пушите ли?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко често употребявате алкохол?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Какво образование имате към настоящият момент?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Работите ли в момента?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Имате ли криминални прояви?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко дена в седмицата бихте искали да работите?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Колко на ден бихте искали да заработвате?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Какъв вид работа сте готови да работите?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td width="30%" valign="top" align="right"><strong>Посещавали ли сте Великобритания?</strong></td><td width="70%" valign="top" align="left"></td></tr></table>
[from_name] => Агенция Европа - работа и студентски бригади в чужбина
[from_email] =>
[reply_name] => Агенция Европа
[reply_email] => agency_europe @[at] yahoo [dot] com
[result] => the Mail sent successfully.
[var] => 1
)

)

c
cloud-solutions

Thanks for the replies. It's solved. It was a problem with caching. That's why no debug info was shown and the submit event and therefore emailing was not processed.

GreyHead

Hi drumevika ,

It looks as though you do not have a From Email set - that is needed and should match the site domain.

Bob

ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much