Buy Now
Sign in

how to hide/show a custom HTML field

jcm69 , September 18 2017
J
jcm69 90
September 18 2017 #372299
I'm able to show/hide a button using an event declared in a text field, but when I try to do the same for a custom HTML it doesn't work. Is it normal ? May be there's a good reason for that. Or not
Thanks in advance,
jc
admin 27.0
September 29 2017 #372563
Hi JC,

What is the HTML element ? if you are targeting a "div" with say an "id" = "custom", then just use "#custom" in the "element identifier" in the events section.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
J
jcm69 90
October 04 2017 #372707
Thanks. Works perfectly. I was looking for a ID field in Core -> Custom -> HTML then edit, just like for some other objects like buttons. So I tried using the Designer Label with different combinations...
I think your answer may clarify some other things that puzzle me...
Best regards,
jc
admin 27.0
October 09 2017 #372790
Hi JC,

No problems, you can post your questions here and I will try to answer all of them.

Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!