There is a new full manual available for Chronoforms6 in the downloads page, follow us on twitter for the latest news and updates: https://twitter.com/chronoengine

CSV Export + Button

jhdesign , September 07 at 19:37
j
jhdesign

I cannot get this to work, searched forums etc

1) I added a CSV export function, data provider is "{var:read_articles}" it always shows an empty CSV

2) How do I add a button to launch the CSV function? Whenever I add button with {fn:csvexport} as link, it triggers download on view.

Any help is appreciated

j
jhdesign

Anyone?

admin

Hi jhdesign,

Apologies for the late reply.

The button will need to be a "link", and the url will have to point to an "event", and in the event you are going to call {fn:csvexport}

The "data provider" of the csv action will need to get the correct list of records, assuming your read data is configured to select "all matching records", the syntax will be something like this:

{var:read_data_name.[n].Model_name}

Best regards,
Max

If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!