Buy Now
Sign in

database error 1146

zetap , September 04 2017
Answered
Z
zetap
good afternoon

A moment ago the manager of my site joomla 3.7.5 informed me that ChronoForms 6 had a new update, from version 6.0.7 to 6.0.8, so I proceeded to update, from that moment I can not edit the forms created, gives me a database error 1146.

In addition every time I access the site administrator, it indicates that ChronoForms 6 should update from version 6.0.7 to 6.0.8

Please, I need to edit a form and I do not know how to solve the problem, I need your help.

Thank you !
Attachments
chronoform6-error-1146.jpg
chronoform6-error-1146.jpg
(119.33 KiB)
97 Downloads/Views
Z
zingales
same problem.
Plus my form does not submit, giving an error "Error, form does not exist or is not published".
I tried editing it and received a database error. "1146 Table 'Sql123456_1.#__chronoengine_forms6_blocks' doesn't exist "
AND, as said in another post, joomla keeps suggesting me to update from 6.0.7 to 6.0.8.

asap I'll switch to another form engine.
H
healyhatman
I third this error and need a rapid fix
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
H
healyhatman
I saw similar error when I updated CFv6 using the Joomla! updater. When I downloaded the latest version form here and installed that over the existing one all seemed to be OK.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
admin
Hello,

Please apply the new 6.0.9 update then click the "Apply updates" in the forms manager.

Plus my form does not submit, giving an error "Error, form does not exist or is not published"

Form alias is now CASE SENSITIVE, before the last update it was not and the form would work sometimes, please check that.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
Z
zetap
Please apply the new 6.0.9 update then click the "Apply updates" in the forms manager.

Good Morning

The solution provided only made the situation worse, now the error is displayed when trying to access the administration panel of the ChronoForms 6 component, still giving the same database error 1146 and the component can not be accessed.

I need a solution, please.

Thank you very much !
admin
Hello zetap,

In your Joomla admin area, please point your browser to this address:
index.php?option=com_chronoforms6&cont=installer

That will apply the changes needed.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
Z
zetap
Hello

perfect, now I run the update and I can access the forms.

Thank you very much !