Buy Now
Sign in

Backend http 500 error

osonder , August 28 at 14:45
Answered
o
osonder

Hello..!

On my web i have som forms Chrono Forms running. To day I wanted to do a change, but is not able to open Chronofoms in the backend. When I try, I get a http error 500.
In the front, everything works well.

Joomla 3.7.5
PHP 7.1
ChronoForms 4

Please help

Best regards

Oyvind Sonderbye

admin

Hi Oyvind,

500 errors means some error, please try to go to the Joomla global configuration and set the error reporting to maximum and test again.

Best regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

o
osonder

Hi Max

Thanks for your reply. In global configuration I can turn on or off errorreporting. Se attachement.
Is it this setting you was thinking about? If it was this, it did not give me any other error. Still same.

Attachments
Skjermbilde.PNG
Skjermbilde.PNG
(43.07 KiB)
106 Downloads/Views
Skjermbilde2.PNG
Skjermbilde2.PNG
(21.3 KiB)
100 Downloads/Views
admin

Hi osonder,

No, error reporting is under Server > Server settings!

Best regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

o
osonder

ok..! When setting error reporting to maximum, I get following when trying to click on Forms Manager:

Warning: require_once(/home/sollincz/public_html/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/versions/j3.7/admin.chronoforms.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sollincz/public_html/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/admin.chronoforms.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/sollincz/public_html/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/versions/j3.7/admin.chronoforms.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/sollincz/public_html/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/admin.chronoforms.php on line 19

When looking in my folder Versions, I only see 3.0 - 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 - 3.4

admin

Hi osonder,

Please install the latest update for v4 and try again!

Best regards,
Max

Max

o
osonder

Hi Max

Is it Chronofoms_V4.0.1_J2.5.zip you thinking about?

admin

No, please check the download page again, I have added the J3.x updates for v4, you will need the latest 4.0.7

Best regards,
Max

Max

o
osonder

Yes, that did the trick. Thank you so much.!

o
osonder

Is it possible to edit the form, so the email adress the user puts in, will be the from email adress?
Then we can hit reply in our email client to answer?
See attachement

Attachments
Skjermbilde3.PNG
Skjermbilde3.PNG
(22.28 KiB)
83 Downloads/Views
admin

Hi osonder,

Yes, you can use the "Dynamic from email", but this is not recommended as some ISPs may block the email or mark it as a spam, you better use the "Dynamic reply email" instead.

Best regards,
Max

Max