Buy Now
Sign in

CFv5 All events disappear

jhaviro , May 25 2017
J
jhaviro
Good morning.

Since yesterday, I updated joomla 3.7.2 and the necessary plugin for my Tz3 (framework) template. I also updated the latest version of chronoform 5. From that moment, when I will save any form, the events disappear those that have been done in a personalized way and even the onSubmit events. It also does not stop the style changes or personalized actions ... But the most worrisome thing is that it eliminates all the events !!. Joomla 3.7.2 - php 5.4.41 (I will next update to version 7). No error appears. Simply, when saving, everything disappears. Thank you.
Thank you very much.
a greeting
Javierp.
admin
Hi Javierp,

Apologies for the late reply!

This issue is still under investigation, did you update to PHP 7 yet ? if yes then does the error still occurring ?

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
J
jhaviro
Hi. At the moment I am waiting for my hosting service to update to php7. In my cpanel I do not have that option. I've gone back to the previous version of CF5 (thanks to a backup of my forms). I will be attentive to your forum if you find the problem. Can I ask an unqualified question with this topic? ... Is CF6 compatible with my CF5 forms?

Thanks!
Thanks greetings.
L
li_gordon
I am having the same issue as well. We noticed it once we upgraded to ChronoForms 5.0.15. we went into a form, and lost all of the actions.

We are on php 5.5.14, but we have put in all of the 'fixes' so we are as if php 5.6.

what is happening? This is a disaster.

thanks,
LAura
W
walterbz
Same problem here.
Updatet to Joomla 3.7.2, latest chronoform 5 version. Php 5.6.
When the form is saved everything disappears from event.
J
jhaviro
"walterbz":
Same problem here.
Updatet to Joomla 3.7.2, latest chronoform 5 version. Php 5.6.
When the form is saved everything disappears from event.

I advise you to go back to the previous version until there is a solution. I lost all the forms I had saved. I had to recover a backup version.
For now I have not been able to check if the problem persists with php7.
If you know anything else I would appreciate sharing it.

regards
Javierp
K
Kuperus
Here the same problem, hours of work gone. Could you provide a link to the 5.0.14 version.
admin
Hello,

Strong apologizes for that, I have set the download to point to the 5.0.14 version until this issue is resolved, v5.0.16 should have the fix to this problem.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
M
moreiter
I have the same issue with
Joomla 3.8.7
PHP 7.2
Chronoforms 5.0.14
after migration to another webhost.
Update to Chronoforms 5.0.16 was not working so I had to restore from backup. That worked. I could make changes on the Live Host.
But after migrating to a test server every event was gone.
Demo forms are still there and ok.
I tried to change something >> saved >> all evnts gone.
Can I export a single form to import again?
Complete Backup >> Restore had no effect.
Thx.
GreyHead
Hi moreiter,
You should update to the latest release of CFv5.0.16 as there have been bug fixes, including the one reported here.
It sounds as though you may have a problem with a damaged or missing table in the database if your forms are not included.
If you temporarily set your site error reporting to maximum then you may see more helpful error messages.
Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much