Buy Now
Sign in

Android drag and drop

FloB , May 12 2017
F
FloB
Hi,
When I use CF from my PC (windows 8), I have no problem.
I tried to use CF from my smartphone (Android 6.0.1) : I can open an existing form or create a new one, the buttons "Save", "Cancel" are working well. But I can't drag and drop any element or action...
I agree smartphone is not the best support to developp web site, still it's helping out sometimes.

Does CF6 have the same problem?
Could you fix it please?

Florence
admin
Hi Florence,

It would be very difficult to use the form designer on a smartphone but I will add it to the todo list.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
F
FloB
Thanks
V
vikaskundu
Hi Max,
The error with drag and drop still prissiest, have you got any chance to look and fix the issue anytime soon bro? Waiting for your response, thanks in advance
Vikas
ShowBoxMobdroTutuApp
admin
Hi Vikas,
It's on the todo list, hopefully it will be ready in the near future.
Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​
​Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
K
karthikchary
Hi max
drag and drop process will work ot not and how to fix error
K
KatieLeslove
Is it done or still take some time, and what you guys really mean about todo list, is it helpful for this issue.
Regards
Katie
H
healyhatman
Why are you doing development on your phone? I doubt it's a priority, you're better off just using a computer.
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au
I don't work for ChronoEngine but I do accept donations paypal.me/healyhatman