Buy Now
Sign in

profile picture auto compress ability

dominusgai , March 21 2017
D
dominusgai
Please, I notice some websites have the ability to compress pictures before using them. Is there a way I can have that feature? I don't mind paying for it if I have to
admin
Hi dominusgai,

The feature can be added to a future release, if you would like to add priority to the development with a payment then this is fine too.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!​

Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!
D
dominusgai
Hello and good day to you, I have not been online for some time, hence me leaving the answered questions unmarked.
Sir, in regards to this question. You told me I could pay for priority development.
Please I want to know how much I should be looking at paying for the priority development of thes features.
1) A featured topic module
2) A profile picture cropping function to 100*100(allow users to crop their profile picture when uploading).
3) A picture compress function like on Whatsapp and Facebook that allows auto compress of uploaded picture to a maximum size if larger than that size rather than preventing user from uploading.
4) Topic name on reply. For better example please visit this link http://www.nairaland.com/3738268/dangote-list-dangote-refinery-nigeria. Please notice there is a Re: at the front of the reply.

Please I would need this answer as soon as possible as I intend to make the payment before the end of this month and get these features by the middle of next month.