Mon Jan 16, 2017, 3:01 pm
 3  65
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 entries.

Hi

In reference to my topic: https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/f5/t102685/how-to-set-different-actions-based-on-dropdown-choice.html

I would to ask a paid service to realize it.

The missing part is Event switcher and the actions to send 2 different emails based on country/department selection

Form and db table has been created

I would a simple solution that for me will be easy to manage in the future

Please let me know

it is very urgent

Thank you

Giulia

57 62
Thu Sep 17, 2015, 12:59 pm

Hi Giulia,

If you drag an "Event switcher" to your "submit" event, it has 2 events, success and fail, all you have to do is to write some PHP code which returns either "success" or "fail", example:

Code: Select all    
<?php
if($form->data["country"] == "france"){
return "success";
}else{
return "fail";
}

Now you can drag an email action in the "success" event, and another email in the "fail" event, and customize them to your liking, the email in the "success" event will be sent to users who selected "france" in the country field.

Best regards,

Max

If your main question got answered then please select the answer using the GREEN button!

12919 17664
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 1:29 am

Hi Max

it is not exactly I have requested.

As I have described in details in my precedent posts:

the country is selected by a list of all worldwide countries from a list box in the form.

Based on the country the user will be allowed/not allowed to receive a download file.

If he is ok, he will receive by email a file and the same email will be sent to 2 other users

If it is not ok, he will receive a different email (no file attached) and the same email will be sent to 2 other users

Only if the Country = France , the user must select an area (tipically for France zone) and based on this area it will be a different action (as above).

The list of contries-department-allowed yes/no- email 1- email2 is stored in a db table of SQL

For this reason I have asked to Bob as so far he knows all the story

I don't know php and I have asked a paid service if it is not so expensive

It should not take so much time for who knows pho and Chronoforms

Also I have just created my form , db table and I need only to set the actions

Could you help me?

57 62

Hi

I hope to receive an answer within this week, as I have to decide to continue to use this component or not

Please an answer is appreciated

thank you

57 62
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 entries.