_HASHCASH_ADMINMAILHEADER report. How to avoid it ?

Repitol , January 09 at 09:12
R
Repitol

Hi !
I receive mail intitled "_HASHCASH_ADMINMAILHEADER" when a user type the wrong Recaptcha code
Is there a way to avoid this email ?
I know this is possible when I use my own Recaptcha private and public key on my Google recaptcha account
but with Chronoforms I think the key is automatically edited son I can't find the tip.
Thanks for your work !
Regards
Repitol

GreyHead

HI Repitol,

I'm not sure that this is coming from ChronoForms - I've never seen it mentioned here before. Googling suggests that it may be coming from a Joomla! Security Images component that sends this message once more than 100 failed checks are recorded.

Bob

R
Repitol

I don't have Security image (and that's right - I did use this component before and noticed that)
But I gonna investigate if somewhere on a old forgotten website it is still active
I did a test with a wrong captcha code and received just 1mn after this Hashcash report. that's why I thought it was due to Chronoform
:)

R
Repitol

Solved !
Security images found on an oooooold website under J!1.0 and still active with logs sent (I have to change that !)
sorry for my post
have a nice day