Buy Now
Sign in

member site

bubbsnurr , December 01 2016
b
bubbsnurr

Hello!

I am wondering if someone could help me to set upp a membership function.

Admin should be able to add members.
Renew memberships by admin.
Links should be sent to members that are close to renewal date. By clicking the link they renew the membership.
Sort members depending on gender, id, name, age, date etc.

Any one that could help me with this? How much would it cost?

Thanks in advance!

admin

Hi bubbsnurr,

Did you try any of the community/membership extensions available ? some of them may already have the features you mentioned.

Best regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

b
bubbsnurr

I have looked at some of them, but they lack the function to sort, search and export members depending on several fields.
Maybe its possible to use ChronoConnectivity for this and the extension for adding members and managing subscriptions renewals?

GreyHead

Hi bubbsnurr,

That would make much more practical sense than trying to build a whole application from scratch. It is usually not too difficult to access the tables, (and sometimes the classes) from other components to display and edit them.

Bob

ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much

b
bubbsnurr

Yes, that sound like the best thing to do! However I think I would need help to set this up. A sortable and searchable list that also could be printable and exportable. Could somebody help me with this?

admin

Hi bubbsnurr,,

Sorting and searching features are already in ChronoConnectivity, exporting needs a workaround but its posted here on the forums.

But I'm not sure how do you expect this to work, do you want to use the Joomla users manager to add the users or use only Connectivity with Chronoforms ? you may also want to just add the "special" users to a specific group and remove them from this group when the membership expires, but this needs some coding.

Best regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

b
bubbsnurr

In the start I will use the an extension to add the members and just list and filter them with ChronoConnectivity. I tested it and a I can get it to work, including the search function, but the filter function is not working for me. I have added the fields including field names but nothing happens when pressing enter?

admin

Do you have any buttons in the header section ? if you have a submit button with name = "submit" then this usually causes a problem!

Best regards,
Max

Max