Buy Now
Sign in

Chronoconnectivity V5 Delete link disappeared

Giuffrida , October 15 2016
G
Giuffrida

Hello!
My name is Giuseppe, I write from Italy and this is my first post on this forum!

I must confess that I appreciate a lot Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity suite and this is the first problem I have with these components. I explain my issue:

I created an internal web portal for my company (unfortunately it is not accessible from internet) where I have a lot of forms and reports created with Chronoconnectivity and where users with specific permissions can insert or view or edit/delete data. Everything worked perfectly until last update of Chronoforms 5 and Chronoconnectivity 5 (the first version I installed on my Joomla was already V5).

After last update of Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity all of my views where there is a delete link created using the internal core function _DELETE_ have a problem: when I modify the view, for example adding a field, the delete link disappears!!!

I tried to create a new test view on a test table of my db where the model reads the id and in fields settings I added _DELETE_:Cancella as delete link but the link doesn't appear!! I have the same issue when I create edit link with _EDIT_:Modifica function. I attach a screenshot of what I see.

Where can be the problem?? I am the only one who has this problem?? Because I tried to search in this forum but I didn't find anything... :(

I am afraid because I need to modify several views where there are delete and edit link that now are still working, but when I modify and save....... the link can disappear!

I hope in your help, thank you in advance!

Giuseppe.

Attachments
view.PNG
view.PNG
(3.25 KiB)
191 Downloads/Views
admin

Hi Giuseppe,

Something must be wrong with your config, I'm not sure what may be causing this, you can send me login details using the "Contact us" page and I will check it.

Regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!

G
Giuffrida

Hello Max,
sorry so much for the eternal delay in my reply but I had to go to another town for work for a few months.

I think I discovered what causes the problem, in my site I have a lot of view levels for users to contents and going over 47 view levels I have the problem I described before.

My site anyway is not available online because it is an internal purpose portal for a company. I will publish it temporarily soon on a hosting space to let you check what's the problem and I will give you login details.

Thanks in advance,
Giuseppe.

admin

Hi Giuseppe,

No problems!

You may also try the new v6 instead which has more control and customization capabilities!

Best regards,
Max

Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!